No products in the cart.
Cookies help us to provide you a better and enhanced experience.
SSL security offers industry standard end-to-end encryption.
We will never send you unsolicited emails/letters that you did not ask for.
Use of Info
We only use your information for processing purchases on our website. No obligation to provide any personal information when browsing our site.
We will send you personalised messages when we communicate with you. Our message will be simple and easy to understand.
We use a server certificate (also known as a digital certificate) to assure you of our identity and secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt data transmissions.e.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit the Boombel.com website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details. Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalized web experience. By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies.
- What are cookies used for?
- To allow you to securely sign in to your Boombel.com Account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. Boombel.com uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- Your online security in a nutshell
Boombel.com takes online security very seriously and use secure site protection from Kaspersky Root Certificate. We use a server certificate (also known as a digital certificate) to assure you of our identity and secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt data transmissions. If you want to check our certificate/security you can do so using one of the following methods: From your browser when you are within Boombel.com
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or later
Click on the gold padlock at the bottom right of your browser to bring up the details of this Site’s Digital ID.
Click on the yellow padlock at the bottom left of your browser to bring up the security information.
Click on the padlock within the address bar of your browser to bring up the security information. The security measures described above ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect your personal information. However, the nature of the Internet means that an absolute guarantee of security cannot be offered, and you should be aware that there may be a small security risk in exceptional circumstances when disclosing information online.
- Who does Boombel.com disclose the information it collects to?
We use information about you for purposes other than the provision of a website shopping facility. As a result, we may disclose your information to:
- Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes.
- Reputable companies to fulfil your order or process your data on our behalf. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and
- Where do you store my data?
We save your information in local databases, and we always use strict safety measures. Your information is almost always saved within the European Union. We like to keep things in the neighbourhood. In the rare case that customer information is passed on to countries outside of the European Union, we’ll ensure that your privacy remains protected in the best way possible. This has been officially determined for certain countries.
- Privacy summary
Boombel.com is committed to complying with the applicable provisions of the GDPR and have published this guide to help you understand how and why Boombel.com collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register with Boombel.com you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
- What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information directly from you when you register with us. If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions. Please note that you are under no legal obligation to provide Boombel.com with personal information and any information is provided at your own free will and consent.
- How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Manage your account
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
You agree that we may use personal information in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed fraud prevention agency, who may keep a record of that information. If you have given us permission to send you information about our products and services by telephone, email or in writing, Boombel.com will do so in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
12. Monitoring communications
To protect the operation of our computer systems we monitor incoming and outgoing email.
- Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you or that we will delete any information about you by writing to [email protected]. You may continue to receive mailings that are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
- Contact us
If you have any questions relating to this policy or the use by Boombel.com of personal data please write to [email protected]
Our registered address is:
Naamsestraat 166, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Company no: BE 0760.354.393
Phone: +32 (0) 16 62 47 3